Original Prusa i3 MK3S with MMU2S by Prusa Research
The Original Prusa I3 MK3S is the successor of the award-winning Original Prusa i3 MK2 3D printer. With the rebuilt extruder, a plethora of sensors and the new magnetic MK52
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface (*)
- Brand new EINSY RAMBo motherboard
- Silent Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Faster printing: 200+ mm/s
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminium extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Better cooling from both sides of the object
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface included
- Bondtech extruder drive – filament is driven from both sides
- IR filament sensor
- Automatic loading of filament when filament is inserted
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage of extruder. Same applies for the print cooling fan.
- Extra silent Noctua fan
- New P.I.N.D.A. 2 probe with included thermistor – faster temperature calibration
- Room ambient temperature sensor
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for
warpless3D printing from any material
- Automatic skew axes compensation
Hassle freePEI print surface – no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-
Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates…
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
- Kit box dimensions: 11 kg, 42×43×24 cm; 16.5×16.9×9.5 in (L×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg,50×55×40 cm; 19.6×21.6×15.7 in (L×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W
Original Prusa SL1 & CW1 Beta test versions
Original Prusa SL1 3D printer is based on the MSLA printing process. Unlike Original Prusa i3 machines, this printer uses a high-resolution LCD panel and a UV LED to cure thin layers of resin to achieve an unprecedented level of detail.
- SLA system: LCD and UV LED
- Supported materials: UV sensitive liquid resin, third-party resins supported
- 3D printer dimensions: 15.7×9.3×8.8 in / 400 × 237 × 225 mm
- Print area size: 4.7×2.6×5.9 in / 120 × 68 × 150 mm
- LCD display: 5.5’’
- Recommended layer height: 0.025–0.1 mm (variable layer height available)
- Minimum layer height: 0.01 mm
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, LAN, Touchscreen LCD controls
- Speed: 6 seconds per layer, independent of layer size
LIST OF FEATURES
- One-time automatic calibration with quick-release printing platform
- Motorized tilting bed – prevents layer shifts, stirs the resin, enables faster printing
- Resin tank with flexible FEP film – easy and cheap replacement
- Silent operation thanks to Trinamic drivers with auto-homing function
- Advanced LCD cooling system improves performance and extends the life of internal components
- Safety features: Power Panic, resin level sensor, vapor extraction
- Smart features and connectivity: LCD touchscreen, USB, Wi-fi, LAN, online monitoring via a web browser, PrusaSlicer software
- 500ml bottle of resin included
- External curing and washing machine (sold separately or in the bundle)
Prusa i3 MK3S Full Bear Edition by 3DPrintronics
Made in India. These are NOT imported from and NOT supported by Prusa Research.
- Fully Assembled, Calibrated, Tested and ready to print out of the box. Includes One kg Premium PLA filament from Fillamentum.
- Build Volume – 250(X) x 210 (Y) x 210 (Z) mm
- Supported Materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates.
- All firmware updates released by Prusa3d are directly applicable to this printer.
- Filament Sensor – Yes (New IR filament sensor)
- Removable Spring steel sheet – Yes (Smooth PEI both sides)
- Layer Shift detection & recovery – Yes
- Magnetic Heat Bed MK52 – Yes
- Print Speeds up to 200 mm/s
- We Strongly recommend to use PrusaSlicer 2.0 for slicing to get the best result from the printer
Components Used in Making These Printers
- Ultimachine (USA) Einsy Board, E3D All Metal V6 Hotend, Bondtech Dual Drive Gears
- High quality Original Mean Well Power Supply, New IR Filament Sensor, PINDA 2 Sensor
- Sturdy & Precise Black V Slot Aluminum Extrusion Frame with SS fasteners
- Mk52 Magnetic Heated Bed with Spring Steel Sheet (PEI pasted)
- Original Gates 2GT Timing Belt, High quality smooth shafts & linear bearings. 2GT Timing Pulleys and Idlers.
Warranty – 1 year (against any manufacturing defects only). Certain consumable items like spring steel sheets are not covered under warranty. If sheets are found to have any manufacturing defects on arrival or any in-transit damage only in such case these will be replaced.
Why buy from 3DPrintronics?
- Built, Calibrated, Tested with One yr warranty at a much lesser cost (as compared to importing (incl customs duty
etc) of an un-assembled original kit.
- Ready Stock – no waiting for weeks or months
- Life Time Premium Support on the phone, email and on the website (in Delhi NCR on case to case basis)
- Built using exactly the same components as used in Original Prusa i3 Mk3s by Prusa3d.com. We constantly upgrade the printer as per the feedback which is available in the open-source community.
- You can visit our factory at Greater Noida to see how we make these printers.
Differences from Original Mk3s Printer
Power Panic – 3DPrintronics does not provide power panic feature in our Mk3 and Mk3S Bear printers. This shall be available soon.
3DPrintronics manufactures these printers in India and are not affiliated to Prusa3d.
Full Disclosure – This is not an Original Machine from Prusa3d. It is Made in India as per the original open-source design using the same components as used in the original machine. It is based on the Bear Frame.
Original Source Files – https://github.com/prusa3d
Bear Upgrade Source Files – https://github.com/gregsaun
A big thanks to Josef Prusa and Greg for the awesome design.
|Heated Bed||Up to 80 ℃|
|Layer Resolution||50~300 microns|
|Build Volume||125 x 125 x 125mm(4.9″ x 4.9″ x 4.9″)|
|Supported Materials||Non-proprietary 1.75mm PLA, ABS, etc.|
|Work Area||125 x 125 mm (4.9” x 4.9”)|
|Supported File Types||SVG, JPEG, PNG, etc.|
|Supported Materials||Wood, bamboo, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, etc.|
|Work Area||90 x 90 x 50 mm (3.5” x 3.5” x 2.0”)|
|Supported File Types*||SVG, STEP, IGES, IGS, DWG, DXF, etc.|
|Supported Materials||Wood, acrylic, PCB, carbon fiber sheet, jade, etc. |
*Users can work with these supported files with the help of third party software such as Autodesk Fusion 360.
|Notice：The specifications listed might be slightly changed in any meaningful way when we refine this product.|