Re-Pet3D Recycled PET-G 1.75 mm 1 Kg – Milky White
€23.14 Including VAT €28.00
- rPET-G offers high quality with functional properties.
- filament made of recycled PET-G.
- PET-G is a modified version of PET. The „G” stands for „modified glycol”, which is added to the composition of the material during the polymerization.
- Premium quality eco-friendly filament.
- in the production of PET-G, cyclohexanedimethanol is used instead of ethylene glycol, this structural change causes a change of the thermal properties of the polymer due to the size of the molecule.
- it is an amorphous thermoplastic material that has suitable properties for 3D printing.
- it is a good all-round material for 3D printing.
- impact resistance and chemical resistance.
- Re-Pet3D Filaments are100% recyclable.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Diameter: 1.75mm with +/- 0.5mm tolerance.
- high mechanical strength
- very high hardness
- food contact safety
- good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, low warping
- high heat resistance
- durable, tough, long life of the material
- low level of shrinkage
- excellent flexibility of the material
Recommended print settings:
- Extruder temperature: 225-245°C
- Bed temperature: 70-100°C
- Store in a dry environment and protect from air humidity
- If the rPET-G filament absorbs moisture, we recommend drying in a hot air oven at 50 °C for at least 3 hours.
- Recommended nozzle for rPET-G filament printing: 0,4 mm or more.
|Dimensions||23 × 21 × 8 cm|