Diameter: 1.75mm with +/- 0.5mm tolerance.
- high mechanical strength
- very high hardness
- food contact safety
- good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, low warping
- high heat resistance
- durable, tough, long life of the material
- low level of shrinkage
- excellent flexibility of the material
Recommended print settings:
- Extruder temperature: 225-245°C
- Bed temperature: 70-100°C
- Store in a dry environment and protect from air humidity
- If the rPET-G filament absorbs moisture, we recommend drying in a hot air oven at 50 °C for at least 3 hours.
- Recommended nozzle for rPET-G filament printing: 0,4 mm or more.