- the original raw material is made of fermented plant starch (corn or potato).
- the most universal properties for FDM printing.
- contains 2-3% of color pigmentations.
- polyactid acid.
- precise high – quality printing.
- low deformation of printed objects.
- without inappropriate toxic fumes when incinerated.
- printed objects might be precessed by brushing/painting.
- bio-degradable material.
- suitable for both large and small objects.
Recommended print settings:
Extruder temperature preferably in the range of 195-215 °C Print bed temperature: 0-60°C.
The default nozzle:
Recommended default nozzle diameter: 0,2 – 0,4 mm.
Dry storage and keeping away from air moisture.