Weedo Tina 2
The Weedo Tina 2 is a lovely small footprint 3d printer for anyone who doesn’t need a super large build volume!
- Easy To Operate: The Weedo Tina 2 3D printer is beginner-friendly, easy to use, and prints out of the box. If it is your first time using a 3D printer, the boot wizard in Tina 2’s operating system can teach you from scratch. You can easily adjust the distance between the nozzle and the bed from the screen interface. This 3D printer is a great choice when you want to create small things and toys with your children, but it’s also a great option for starters that don’t need a large build volume.
- Portable & Safe To Use: The Tina 2 3D Printer is only 4.9kg, lightweight, and portable. It also has a nice design and doesn’t take up much space. Another feature Weedo’s proud of, Tina 2 is designed with high-temperature nozzle protection cover which prevents kids from being hurt by high temperatures. It also uses 12V low voltage, so it’s more child-friendly and safer for children compared to other 3d printers.
- Flexible and Removable Build Plate: The flexible, removable build plate makes it easy to remove finished models. Simply remove and bend it and the model will pop off the bed. You can easily replace the sheet when it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Build Size:3.93*4.72*3.93 inches (10x10x12Cm). Various Ways Of Connection: Up to 100-micron layer resolution.
- Android App Control: The Tina 2 3D Printer comes with a wifi module. You can start printing as soon as you connect the printer to your cellphone. The app comes with an online model library, and you can also start prints from the app in 1-click. This 3D printer can also resume printing after suffering unexpected power outages
- Guarantee: Weedo provides a 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support!